Carole Rogers, Physiotherapist and Director of Third Age Physio, offers over 30 years’ experience as a practicing Physiotherapist with special interest in the treatment of Neurological and Vestibular disorders.
Since 2004 Third Age Physio has been providing private physiotherapy services to many health care organisations including private nursing homes, Stroke Foundation, Arthritis New Zealand, clients referred by GPs and other Physiotherapists as well as self-referred clients.
Carole offers treatment at her clinic or can provide a mobile physiotherapy service.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- 30 Plus Years Practising Physiotherapist – GradDip Phys, MPNZ
- Certified in Vestibular and Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Certified Practitioner LSVT BIG
- Certified Bradcliff Practitioner for Breathing Disorders
- Bobath and Advanced Bobath Accredited
- Certified Odstock Food Drop clinician
- Facilitates Introduction & Advanced Courses for Vertigo Treatment
- Participates National and International Conferences